CV’s are broken.
- they are no fun to do
- we exaggerate in order to get the chance of the job
- they exaggerate the job making it better than it is
Lets change things
Wouldn’t it be better if the process of creating a CV was fun, was honest, made you feel better about yourself and showed evidence of your abilities in a beautiful and interesting way?
How would it be if the relationship between the employer and the employed was a good match right from the start?
How would it be if the relationship was one of qualities based on mutual respect and appreciation?
here is a place where your story comes alive
here is a place of qualities
Employers are looking for people with certain qualities. A translation of the jargon that is used may be of some help.
- gets things done
- communication skills
- tell a good story
- energetic / showing resilience / what gets you out of bed
- qualified for the job
- reached a certain level of understanding in a subject
- adaptable (doesn’t stand on ceremony)
- effort / stickability
- enthused / passionate / interested / inspired
- different roles you’ve had (life situations)
- problem solver / creative / futurist
- good customer
- can empathise and create meaningful relationships
- time keeping
- can meet deadlines / work with pressure
- good at learning to learn
...curiosity ...appreciation ...imagination
- working well with a group
- leading yourself & expressing it through your behaviour
- caring and compassion for yourself / other people